Salary: Dependent on Experience + Bonus + Bupa
Stream:20 is a leading online marketing consultancy. We are a young, dynamic company which has experienced steady growth since our launch in 2005. We have signed a number of impressive clients and are continuing to grow.
Our mission is simple – to help our clients increase online revenue – we are passionate about performance and return on investment.
We are currently growing our affiliate team and need talented, professional, experienced individuals to manage and grow our client’s affiliate programs.
You will be currently employed as a senior affiliate/ publisher manager at a UK network or be managing /assisting with the management of a program for a large client in-house. You will have regular contact with some of the biggest affiliates in the UK and have an excellent reputation amongst them.
In addition to this you will be used to and enthusiastic about growing affiliate programs by proactively recruiting new affiliates and fostering partnerships with major online properties.
You will be used to, and motivated by, hitting targets.
Tasks that will be under your responsibility include:
- Proactive recruitment and management of affiliates
- Program strategy
- Liaison with UK affiliate networks
- Assistance with creation of offers, incentives and campaigns for affiliates
- Senior Client liaison
- Minimum 1-2 years proven experience affiliate experience
- Experience of working within or with major UK affiliate networks
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Business development skills
- Ability to analyse data and refine activities accordingly
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- High degree of initiative and an excellent team player
European Languages a plus but not essential
KEY: Communication skills – enjoy talking to people face to face and building relationships verbally on the phone
KEY: Must enjoy affiliate marketing and be passionate about this channel
Stream:20 is a meritocracy – excellent future opportunities will exist for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com